Monday, February 6, 2012

2.7.2.2 Delayed Till End of February

Hi All,

It's been several months since the last official Python(x, y) release. Version 2.7.2.2 was originally planned for December 2011 but was (and still is) delayed. I hope it will be done by the end of February. This delay can be attributed to the sheer amount of package updates combined with a chronic lack of time.

The good news is that we're up to date with almost all packages - including some new ones. Please download and test the update packages - any feedback will be most welcome.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

-gabi

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I wanted to thank you for your efforts on this really great software. Previously, I have been using Enthought Python Distribution, but now I totally emigrated to python(xy). Obviously because this package is more complete and what can I say...!
    By the way, I hope you create a website for this project and also, make some documentations for it.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete